Ads

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Happy Day 25 Nov 2008


Hi friends,

Would like to share my happiness with you. Today 25 Nov 08 is my happy day as:-

1. I received an email from a lady who shared the photographs of her 4 months old baby girl with me. The name of the baby girl has been named by myself. Wah, I would like to use the word "overdelighted" to describe my feeling now for seeing a baby whose name was named by myself to grow up to be a very cute and healthy baby. I am getting the permission from the lady so that I can show the photographs of the baby with you in my blog.

2. Today finally, I have received my first book http://www.penangfengshui.com/b00k.htm in feng shui. All books have been printed and ready to be marketed. I will also share with all about my book in the Popular Book Shop. There will be 2 'New Book Sharing / Autograph Sessions' in Popular Book Shop as per http://www.penangfengshui.com/seminars.htm This book was written by a Penangite who love Penang so much who spent a lot of time in analyzing the feng shui of Penang. I am showing my pure love to Penang by written this book.....to Penang, my love.

2 comments:

leekien said...

Dear master CH, Thanks.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thank you very much Siow for your support.