Ads

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You and Happy Chinese New Year.


I received a few New Chinese Year greeting cards and one of them is from a client from Taiwan, it triggered me to go through my record and to my surprise without realizing that there have been approximate 300 people that approached me for consultation in the past one year. I am pleased I have managed to contribute to the society with the knowledge that passed down from our ancestors and I always consider it as a treasure or a valuable gift from our ancestors.
I went through my list and there are people from University Science Malaysia, Polis Diraja, General Hospital Penang, Wawasan Open University, Public Bank, Ambank, LKT, Hwang DBS, Kobay, Jabil, Dell, Agilent Technology, CIMB, Hong Leong Bank, Popular Book Shop, Intel, Henry Butcher, IBM, Maybank, MICT, Diethelm, AXA Assurance, Allianz Assurance and many more.
Some of them are from Selangor, Kelantan, Perak, Kedah and Wilayah Persekutuan. I enjoyed doing the travelling and conducting some seminars to help others to understand what is the oriental astrology about. What made me more overjoyed is with the help of internet, there are even people from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and Thailand that requested for my advices. Marvelous!
Even though there are not many comments left in my blog but I know there are many out there that read my blog as I have received emails, sms and telephone calls from time to time. To all my silent supporters, I would like to say “Thanks a billion.” I would like to take this opportunity on this wonderful day (a day before the 1st day Chinese New Year - Reunion Day) to wish you all out there “Happy New Year and be positive towards the challenges that we might face on the year of Ox.” In fact, we should not be too pessimistic at this point of time. The good news is I have studied the year of Ox in great detail and I found that there are still some light out there (hopes). I am going to share that in my next coming blog very soon with the flying star theory. Stay tune!

Last but not least, thanks to all the readers who purchased my book with title of "How do you enhance your wealth with feng shui?". I think it is crucial for us to understand it especially at this critical period of time. All the best, my friends.

4 comments:

khian beng said...

Please keep this up as in this coming tougher year, more people needs more moral supports and guidance. Happy New Year!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, Khian Beng. I will continue the journey persistently.

Anonymous said...

Master Lee,

Thats nearly every single big time customer for every single day, minus holidays!

Meeting you would be like meeting a celebrity from now on.

Though it may be challenging, but as a good friend and an avid admirer, i do hope you are on your way to achieve that excellence!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, Michael.

In fact, I did not believe it too when I first made the count. It was surprised that I meet so many people in a year and some of them have become my good friends, including you.

I have to admit that 2008 was my good year and I hope 2009 can be even better. Same to you and everyone out there.