Ads

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cover of my next book.

This is the front cover and back cover of my next book "How to Know a person through FACE READING?"

A simple book with real life easy-to-relate examples of more than 20 celebrities all over the world.

By reading this book, I will help to answer your questions on:-
Whether plastic surgery helps?
Can I remove the mole on my face?
How to know whether a woman will have problems in conceiving?
How to know whether it will be difficult to educate a child?
How to look for a rich man?
How to know whether a woman put sex as her first priority?
How to detect a potentially unscrupulous person?How to see whether a man will enjoy his old life?

5 comments:

khian beng said...

a bit busy on the front page

JF Chow said...

oooh, where to buy this book? sound like great, if able to read something through face, it will help a lot when dealing with people

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

The book is still at the stage of manufacturing and it will be ready to be marketed soon. Please stay tune and I will update you once it is ready. You can get from me. Thanks.

Chun Howe said...

Hey Master Hoe ku, I enjoyed reading your first book " HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR WEALTH WITH FENG SHUI?"where i learnt a lot of basic feng shui and i love all of ur feng shui example where most of the example are from penang objects.

to all my Penangites, i advised you all to grab the 1st book to know more about Feng Shui of our beloved Penang Island. i hope the stock still there.

as for the second book i can't wait for it !. I think it will be interesting to know about our face for sometime. will the topic be more individual and personal for the 2nd book ?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

I personally that you sure will love the next book because honestly it is better than the earlier book.