Ads

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Have Nothing To Do With It!

I was caused by surprise to learn that my old article about our Penang CM office was quoted by Malaysian Mirror http://www.malaysianmirror.com/nationaldetail/6-national/3967. I have to clarify that I have nothing to do with it. I did not write anything about the official residence of YAB Lim Guan Eng. My old article in my blog was used by the Malaysian Mirror without my knowledge. Since long along, I have already decided not to write anything about Malaysia politic as it is too sensitive. I rather spend my time helping a desperate Singaporean lady with marital problems and a senior citizen from KL who has a lot of doubt about his life. I need to rush to finish all my backlogs before I go to Hong Kong for a feng shui consultation next week.

No comments: