Ads

Friday, October 23, 2009

I wish to share these....

From: CH Lee lch6339@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 8:45 AM

It is my pleasure to meet great people like you too, especially when I received your compliments. It is like a strong momentum that move me to go forward without regret. I am glad that I am able to point you to the correct direction. I hope we can share the happiness together i.e. SHARING AND HELPING EACH OTHER MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD!

On Thu, 10/22/09, wrote:
To: lch6339@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 4:46 AM

Hi Master Lee

U hv first class honors in astrology too! Yr readings were all very chun on me and my hubby. Yes, we both clashed with our parents no matter how much we both tried. Life without parents' luv is pretty pathetic. Well, at least it teached us independent, close one eye, accept suffering as part of life n move on. Now I also understand why I just can't hv successful life although I'm smart n adaptable. Will learn not to stress myself too much by expecting too much from myself n learn to enjoy simple life. From: YoungMom, Penang.
From: Adeline Ee adeline_ee_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Megan's Bazi
To: "CH Lee" lch6339@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 5:51 AM

Hey there Master Lee.

Yes, I have received both your books. I have only read the face reading book and its quite good. well done. The contents provided by the book outweighs the cost of the book, really. Face reading goes hand in hand with bazi, so am I expecting a bazi book from you next? I wish I could read chinese, then there will be more books to read!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your advice. You're indeed a very humble person who is willing to share your knowledge with people and very patient in answering my questions. After your consultation, I now have a clearer direction of where to head in life. Thanks a lot!