Ads

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feng Shui Audit in Thailand




Another busy week! Nevertheless, my heart is full of happiness as the hard work that I put in have been reciprocated. I have to say that the works have been appreciated. Most importantly, I am able to meet good people all around the country. Thanks to all who have shown brilliant hospitality wherever I have gone to.
Betong is a small town which has been build very near to the border of Malaysia and Thailand. It is located at the hilly land. Hence, the green dragon and white tiger are clearly distinguished. Surprisingly, the shops that have excellent green dragon whereby there are taller buildings or higher land at the left hand side always enjoy good business. However, the places that have higher land at the right hand side often encounter with some argument problems. Please refer to my book "How to enhance your wealth with feng shui?" http://www.penangfengshui.com/b00k.htm about the theory of green dragon and white tiger.
Apart from that, there are many lamp posts and wires around the shops will create a lot 'fire' around this area thus, there are ceaseless arguments in this town.

No comments: