Ads

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Free Feng Shui Seminar at Public Bank Relau Branch Penang.


Update on 13 May 2010 10.40am.
Due to the overwhelming response, the organizer of the event, Public Bank Relau Branch Penang has requested me to inform you to come early. This is because they will prepare seats for you but it is not convenient for them to fit the seat no. Thus, the seats will be on first come first serve basis. After my talk, there will be an investment plan sharing session by a professional analyst from Public Mutual, Mr Ong. On top of that, light refreshment will be served.
I m going to take the opportunity to share with you the wonderful application of feng shui in the majestic palace of China, the Forbidden City in Beijing. I always feel that you cannot call yourself that you really understand feng shui until you learn the feng shui of the Forbidden City.
See you on Sunday.

I cordially invite you to my short feng shui seminar at Public Bank Relau Branch Penang. It is free of charge. I am going to share with you how to practice feng shui in a scientific way and not superstitiously with many real life examples. Also, I wish to tell you why feng shui is a treasure that passed down by our ancestors.
Venue: Public Bank Relau Branch Penang
Date : 16 May 2010 Sunday
Time: 11.00am
Tell me if you can attend so that I can reverse a place for you.

2 comments:

ong said...

i going to listen that seminar, ok?
2 place
tq

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, Ong. Pls come early.