Ads

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My e-feng shui products website


I have launched my e-feng shui products website. Please click this link http://www.penangfengshui.com/pages/product to check it out.

For the member of the Penang Feng Shui Member Club http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=account, there will be a 40% discount.

用你的出生日期来加持和改善自己的运气!
Improve your fortune with your birthday!

你可以从你的出生日期或生辰八字来了解你的天乙贵人, 升职位,
添丁位和文昌位, 然后摆些风水物品来加持和改善自己的运气.

From your birthday or your BAZI, you are able to know your noblemen, career enhancement position and your intelligence position then put the fortune items to improve your fortune.

I am sceptical and always have an internal fighting within myself that whether should I sell some fortune items which will help the people who come to me. I always view the practise as a commercial practise and I am very reluctant to sell them. I told my clients but a lot of time, this is their answer, “Master Lee, we trust you and it is better that you seek the items for us as we are afraid that we purchase the wrong items.” Also, a lot of times, they have purchased the items more expensive than what I can get for them.

After much consideration, I have decided to recommend some powerful fortune items with some reasonable prices in my website. Some asked me, “Master Lee, is it true that the items will help?” My answer to them is “The fortune items will at least help to minimise the bad impact and to enhance the good qi, thus we better do it, instead of waiting the misfortune to come if we know it will happen. However, we should not pay tonnes of money to get the items”

我一真抱着怀疑的态度, 并且在我自己内心交战许久,我是否应该售卖可以帮助他人的风水物品。 我总把它看成太商业化了。 我把我的想法告诉我的顾客但是很多时后,这是他们的回答,“我们信任你,而且我们担心我们购买到的风水物品是错误的”。同时,许多时后,我发现他们所购买到的风水物品都比我能为他们所购买到的更为昂贵。

在许多挣扎之后,我已决定在我的网站中推荐一些有用处而且价格合理的风水物品。 一些人会问我,“这些风水物品真的可以帮助到我们吗?” 我对他们的回答是“这些风水物品至少将帮助减轻坏的影响和提高好的气场,相反的如果我们知道它将发生而什么都不做, 那是否是等待不幸的到来呢? 然而,我们不应该支付昂贵的价钱去得到这些风水物品”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really intelligent entry to read on.. I am truly compelled with this article. Looking forward for more info.


kupit' viagru vektru