Ads

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Feng Shui Seminar for Invest Penang at the Penang Equatorial Hotel








Thanks to Ms. Chin of the Invest Penang and Sandra for inviting me to the 'Thank You Dinner' to deliver my feng shui speech to the foreign and local investors of Penang. However, the Chief Minister has to leave after his speech for another meeting. Hope that those Managing Directors from the factories who listened to my talk can respect feng shui as a great knowledge from our ancestor even if they do not believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent posting. Undoubtedly you are an expert when it comes to this writing. It is just the first time I visited your site and to tell the truth it succeeds in making me visit here time and again.And yes i have bookmarked your site penangfengshui.blogspot.com .