Ads

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I took a Rapid to the Penang Airport

Rivers around Penang Island are still not clean.



i-phone app, Rapid Penang



I took a Rapid Penang to Penang Airport


Two weeks ago, I decided to take a public transport to Penang Airport so that I could fly to Kuala Lumpur for feng shui audits. My friend, Albert Khaw encouraged me to take a Rapid Penang and he taught how to use the Rapid Penang website, i-phone app and hotline. Surprisingly, after using it, I m now kind of addicted to it as it is very convenient. What you have to do is just to visit its website http://www.rapidpg.com.my/ and key in the location that you want to go and it can help to plan your trip. It will provide the information about the schedule of the bus, bus stop, fare and many more. It has reminded me of those old school days when we used to use 'Seng Seng' bus.


I really love it as I m doing at least a bit to save the Earth. We should encourage public transport as it is more environmental friendly and we save our money too at the same time. I only paid RM2.70 for the bus fare. On top of that, most importantly, I can see many things along the way which I cannot see if I travel in my car. I can see the water in Penang on my way to the airport. As what I always stress that water is important factor in feng shui study and water is money. But, I could noticed that the water in Penang is still far away from what we can define as 'CLEAN'. Hence, more works need to be done to clean up our rivers.



If you visit my official website http://www.penangfengshui.com/ , you will find the above i-con in almost all the pages. YES, I M DOING MY PART AS PART OF THE COMMUNITY TO SAVE THE EARTH. I always encourage online bazi consultation, e-Chinese name study, e-class and e-books whereby you do not have to travel to meet me which save your time, money, petroleum, car maintenance and etc. There are so many benefits that we can list out. But, many still say that they like to meet up with me so that they can understand in more detail. I agree but I WISH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AS I AM WORKING ALONE TO MINIMISE ALL THE OPERATION COST SO THAT I CAN CHARGE MY CLIENTS THE MINIMUM FEE. THIS MAKES MY SCHEDULE TIGHT.




Africa




Now, let us talk about why in feng shui, we always say that "water is money" in a logically manner.


Many thousands years ago, men hunted for living in the forest. Then, men started to do farming and fishing, thus they started to depend heavily on water. After that, they started to learn doing trading and where is the best place to do trading, it is near the water i.e. at the river bank and near the seaside. Men migrated from the forest to flat land and then to the river bank. You will notice that many popular cities are all built next to water such as New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and many more.



Do you know why Africa is the poorest continent among all other continents? It is because comparatively Africa does not have a lot of water compare to the rest. It is in quite a dried land.

No comments: