Ads

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Not a good time for Japan and Middle East again


I have read the recent news about the geology experts warned about the possibility of Japan to be hit by another round of earthquake in the next one month http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html, it worried me and hence I wish to publish this finding before I rush to the airport for my feng shui trip to Singapore.


It is in-line with the monthly flying star chart whereby the monthly flying star and the annual flying star are in fact duplicating. It means there are two most inauspicious star, 5 yellow at the same place. It is at the East and Japan is the country at the actual east of the world.


As what I have predicted prior the occurrence of the most serious tsunami in Japan in March, the same thing we will see again from 25 Nov 2011.


Also, please look at what is happening in Egypt. Thousands of Egyptians demanding the end of military rule remained camped on Cairo’s Tahrir Square on Wednesday despite the army chief's promise to step up the transition to civilian rule. Sporadic outbreaks of violence were reported. As what I have predicted prior the occurrence of the riots in the middle East in this year, the same thing we noticed again because there are 2 argument star 7 in the middle of the flying star chart.

No comments: