Ads

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dato Lee Chong Wei. I salute you!

The whole nation is crying when Dato Lee Chong Wei was so close to the victory Gold medal of Olympic but yet lost to Lin Dan finally. It is a very sad day for all Malaysians including me.

But, I want to urge the State Government to rebuild the Hill of Bukit Mertajam as the hill side at the Berapit has been broken. I have said in my blog and my book How to enjoy your life with good feng shui? page 50 -51 which I said:-

The hill helps in producing great and talented people as well as maintaining superb health of the people. It also helps in increasing the number of family members if you stay in an area with wonderful hills around you.

As what we say in Feng Shui, "hill governs the people and water is wealth 山管人丁水管财"; if there are green beautiful hills around, there will be great people emerging from that area. We have Dato’ Lee Chong Wei and Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim from Bukit Mertajam.

I always say that Bukit Mertajam is a place full of talented people臥虎藏龍的佳地 since there are so many outstanding students from Jin Sin High School and Bukit Mertajam High School.

I love the hill of Bukit Mertajam as the shape of the hill is awesome with a lot of lush and flourishing plants; hence it produces many remarkable people. If it is not because of the broken hill, the achievement of the people in that area will be even higher. Therefore, please preserve the hill well as it is good for the people""".
I said my blog that Lee Chong Wei cannot win major tournaments as the hill 龙穴 has been broken but I finally removed the blog because some criticized me that I should not discouraged the great hero.

However, I want to urge the State Government to rebuild the hill of the Bukit Mertajam by planting trees at the Berapit side of the Bukit Mertajam if they wish to have Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim as our next Prime Minister. 

山管人丁水管财, 有好山就有好人才. 有好水就有好财富.  山灵人, 山有灵气, 此处便有豪杰.


No comments: