Ads

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Comprehensive Feng Shui Class

The teaching materials all ready for you.

A Comprehensive Feng Shui Class
This class is going to be a good start nor only for those new feng shui learners but for all feng shui lovers.
Max 15 students. It is on first come first serve basis. NO MORE THAN 15 STUDENTS.
2 Free of charge books will be given.

A lot of people wrote to me and asked me when I can conduct a feng shui class for them and I promised them that I will do it when I find time. It is also my dream to write complete versions of books on bazi reading and feng shui, apart from conducting classes to share and pass my knowledge to others.
A Comprehensive Feng Shui Class
1. Objective of the class: A lot of people have the same feeling like me that they are confused when they start to learn feng shui as there are many schools of thought. Different feng shui masters will tell them different version of theories. As a matter of fact, a lot of times I have to spend a lot of my time explaining to my clients why other feng shui masters told them differently. Hence, it is important we go back to basic and core of feng shui. We will not go wrong if we go back to the basic. It is similar to "If you do not understand a complicated mechanical engineering theory, then go back to the Newton Law which is the basic for the mechanical engineering." I will bring you to the right place to start by understanding the core of feng shui through the truth of I-Ching, Bagua, 5 elements, yin and yang, hardware and software of feng shui which are called the luan tou and the li qi. There will be more to be learned from me personally in the class than through my book if time allowed. I think this class is going to be a good start nor only for those new feng shui learners but for all feng shui lovers. I wish to carry on with the bazi reading class after this class then you will have an overall good picture and perspective of what is the actual metaphysics is about.
2. Fee:
Special offer of RM688 per pax if 2 students register together.
Normal price : RM888 per pax
My book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook and another bazi book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_bazi_ebook will be given free of charge to you if you sign up for this class. The books will cost you RM36.80 and RM28.90 respectively if you purchase them from the book shops.
3. Teaching material:
a. My book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” - 240 pages of highly useful knowledge and wisdom in feng shui that will help you to improve the quality of your life!
c. My bazi book.
b. Notes on more advance feng shui theory.
c. Paper luo pan (feng shui compass)
Max 15 students. It is on first come first serve basis. NO MORE THAN 15 STUDENTS.
4. Date: Saturday 21 June 2014 and 28 June 2014. May have to extend another day if I cannot complete the course on time with no additional charges.
5. Time : 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
6. Venue: My office at 65C, Lintang Angsana, Farlim, Bandar Baru Air Hitam, Penang. It can accommodate maximum 15 people in a class room.
Location map :-
Farlim. Opposite CIMB Bank. Above RHB and DR KK Tan Dental Clinic.
7. Languages : English+Mandarin+Hokkien. As some of the teaching materials are in Chinese but some in English, hence, those who know both languages and stronger in Chinese will have more advantages.
8. How to enroll: email me at masterlee@penangfengshui.com telling me you wish to enroll for the class. Please inform me your contact no too. I will tell you what to do next.
9. Course content
a) Introduction of Course.
b) What is feng shui?
c) Rationally understand feng shui from the I Ching.
d) External Luan Tou 外峦头
e) Internal Luan Tou内峦头
f) Qi理气
g) How does the flying star chart work mathematically? 如何起九运飞星盘?
h) The good and bad sitting and facing flying stars. 山向飞星定吉凶
i) How to enjoy good feng shui?
j) Understand the impact of the bazi towards the principles of feng shui. 简单认识八字原理对风水的影响.

Master Lee Cheng Hoe
1st Class Hon Mech Eng. University of Strathclyde,U.K.

Penang Feng Shui
Managed by LCH Feng Shui (PG-0226553-U)
65 C, Lintang Angsana, 11500, Farlim, Air Hitam, Penang, Malaysia
Blog : http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/
Website : http://www.penangfengshui.com
Mobile Phone: 6012-4713983

Email: masterlee@penangfengshui.com

No comments: