Ads

Monday, August 24, 2015

The broken hill at the Bukit Mertajam does not help Anwar Ibrahim and Lee Chong Wei to move to the top?




When I have written about my findings that the broken hill at the Bukit Mertajam does not help Anwar Ibrahim and Lee Chong Wei to move to the top, I have been criticized for not supporting our heroes. Thus, I have to remove my article about it, even though I have written that "Look, even the Pak Lah did not stay very long in power'. Don't forget, all of them are originally from areas near the Bukit Mertajam.

In my book HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD FENG SHUI? http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook, I said I always say that Bukit Mertajam is a place full of talented people臥虎藏龍的佳地since there are so many outstanding students from Jin Sin High School and Bukit Mertajam High School.

I love the hill of Bukit Mertajam as the shape of the hill is awesome with a lot of lush and flourishing plants; hence it produces many remarkable people. If it is not because of the broken hill, the achievement of the people in that area will be even higher. Therefore, please preserve the hill well as it is good for the people.

Mountain controls the people and water governs the wealth and this is the basic theory about the feng shui knowledge which has been there many thousands years ago. The theory has been proven again and again in the human history but why we refused to accept it? I do not create the theory myself and it is always there for us to learn and yet people refused to learn and stubborn about their preference!

No comments: