Ads

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Colors Nonsense



I will feel very annoyed if someone insisted me to write or talk about what colours best for each zodiac to use during Chinese New Year. Recently, there is a friend from a popular online website approached me to write about it. Also, many bank managers said I must talk about it during my Chinese New Year talks for their banks. Actually my practice doesn't have things like that. To me suitable colour for zodiac is not logic. Suitable colours actually depend on your bazi desired elements 木水火土五行 not your zodiac. There is also no such thing as lucky numbers for you this year accordingly to your zodiac.

Bazi reading is based on birthday and time of birth. In feng shui, this concept manifests itself as bazi, a Chinese astrological concept for determining one’s fate based on their birth year, month, day, and hour.

I would like to highlight to you that you should only take the zodiac horoscope as reference only because it is ONLY based on the year of birth to analyse what is going to expect for a person. It is not logical to have all those who are born in the year of rat to share the same fortune in a year. To be more accurate, it is better to read your bazi as a whole as there will be more data to be obtained from the bazi which include the year, month, day and hour that you were born. It is similar to if you go for a doctor for diagnosing, for accuracy, the doctor will go for blood screening, CT scan, x-ray and etc to have a more precious information than just to check your body temperature solely, isn’t it?

Minor illness can be healed with Panadol but more serious illness needs a more thorough check up, right? Panadol cannot cure every illness.

I told them: It is more like a superstitious 迷信 to me. It is actually against the feng shui theory. It will mislead your readers and clients and I do not want to do it.

If you need water element, your desired colour is blue but if you check your zodiac, it tells you this year you need yellow. Then which one to follow? 这是一般的风水佬用来骗人的把戏, 哪里有那么简单?they just simplified it.

Please do not only keen on what colors to wear during CNY. I have to tell you it is nonsense and superstitious. Of course, the managers who wanted me to talk about it during my CNY talks will ‘boh song’ not happy with my answers. But, I cannot teach fake feng shui as it is 对不起良心 against my principle and against the feng shui scientific theory.

I’m very sad to know that nowadays with the fast moving or pace of the world, everyone wants a quick fit to their problem but it is not that easy. Those learn feng shui should know, 1st destiny 2nd luck 3rd feng shui 4th practice good deeds, 5th non-stopped learning 所谓一命二运三风水四积德五读书, don’t tell me you do not want to practice the rest but just need magic to alter your luck entirely. Antibiotics can cure your sickness fast but in long term it spoils your health. Thus, there is no short cut to everything. 

Again, suitable colours are based on your bazi analysis of your year, month, day and time and not your year alone to determine everything. Please do not base on your zodiac to determine what colours you should wear on Chinese New Year.

Hence, those who consult me should well understand that if your desired element is fire element, your suitable colors are red, pink, orange and purple. What you need to do is use or close to your desired element and thus wear those colors during Chinese New Year.

No comments: