Ads

Thursday, January 12, 2023

请关注农历 2023 年初一星报上我的 2023 年预测 Please Stay Tuned for my 2023 Predictions in the Star Newspaper on Chu 1






If you refer to my 2022 predictions which have been published in the Star Newspaper on the 1st day of Lunar Calendar 2022, there are many of predictions for 2022 have happened. For instance :-

1. I have predicted wars and the most serious war that impact the whole world between Russia and Ukraine happened at the beginning of 2022.

2. I have predicted earthquakes and landslides and there are many earthquakes happened in the world and the most serious landslide incident in the Malaysia's history happened at Batangkali.

3. I have predicted the Covid 19 pandemic will improve on April 2022 and Malaysia has announced the major Covid 19 SOP loosen on the beginning of April 2022.

4. I have predicted that 2022 is a favorable year for tourism and aviation industries and obviously the local tourism spots are full of tourists. No doubt, the air tickets are highly demanded in 2022.

5. I also said that I m almost certain that the political situation in Malaysia in 2022 full of challenges and this is the first time, Malaysia has its unity government.

6. I also predicted that the discord between Taiwan and China will continue. It is definitely true when the Speaker of the the United States House of Representatives, Pelosi Nancy flew to Taiwan.

7. I also mentioned the female country leaders will easily get sick and that happened for the Queen Elizbeth.

Please stay tuned for my 2023 predictions which will publish in the Star Newspaper on the 1st day of Lunar Calendar 2023 and it will based on my earlier predictions in my Youtube channel and blog:-

如果你参考我在农历2022年一发表在星报上的2022年预测,有很多关于2022年的预测已经发生, 例如 :-

1. 我曾预测战争, 影响全世界的最严重的战争发生在 2022 年初俄罗斯和乌克兰之间.

2. 我预测过地震和,世界上发生过很多次地震,马来西亚历史上最严重的事件发生在Batangkali。

3. 我曾预测 Covid 19 疫情将在 2022 年 4 月有所改善,马来西亚已宣布在 2022 年 4 月开始放松主要的 Covid 19 SOP。

4. 我预测2022年是旅游业和航空业的利好年,显然地的旅游景点都人满为患。 毫无疑问,2022 年的机票需求量很大。

5. 我也说过,我几乎可以肯定,2022年大马的政局充满挑战,这也是大马第一次有联合政府。

6. 我也预言台湾和大陆之间的急状态会持续下去。 美国众议院议长佩洛西·南希飞赴台湾时确实如此。

7. 我还提到女性国家领导人很容易生病,结果伊丽莎白女王就离开我们

请继续关注我的 2023 年预测,该预测将在农历 2023 年一发布在星报上,它将基于我之前在我的 Youtube 频道和博客中的预测:-



No comments: