Ads

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have cried


I have shed tears. It has been long that I do not really remember the feeling of crying until recently when I watched the news on the television about the gloomy disaster of the earthquake in China. I could not control myself but to weep for a few times. I just cannot imagine what will happen to the orphans after this tragedy. How are they going to face the loneliness and helpless life without their parents? How are the victims going to face the hopeless life for losing their loved one? Thus, again I want to plead all to cherish what are having right now. Your loved one, your closest family members, your friends are all treasures to you.

I still remember that when I presented my speech in Intel on the topic of feng shui early this year, I predicted that this year is the year full of natural disaster and diseases but I did not hope it to become a reality, but there are still a lot out there that are not under our control. Again, your willingness to help others is the most crucial of all to enhance your luck. Believe me, do more charity and you will feel that your luck will become better.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's so sad about what happened to the school. I've seen the parents break down into tears and scream as the bodies were being taken out of the rubble.