Ads

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vote for Michael Teoh as the Malaysia's Most Outstanding Youth

I met Michael on one of the MiRC Tech-Nights which I was there to deliver my talk in the topic of feng shui. He approached me to discuss on some topics related to feng shui. Subsequently, we developed strong friendship via internet as we did not have chance to meet each other again because he had to return to New Zealand.

Once, he asked me about how I viewed life and destiny with the knowledge of oriental astrology that I learnt. From his questions, I knew he was quite confused about his destiny and where should he headed for. He told me he used to be a boy who did not much confidence and hope for a guidance from me. I tried to guide him to look forward for life positively and have a strong belief within ourselves. I attempted to make him understand although sometimes life is unpredictable but if you know yourself well enough and be optimistic, you can make the difference. I told him as what I always tell others i.e. no 1 is destiny, no 2 is luck, no 3 is feng shui, no 4 is good-will and no 5 is education. I reminded him to be helpful and kinds towards those that need his help and continue to pursue his studies. Eventually, he believes in feng shui with the right understanding about it and not superstitious. Now, he has grown within a year to be Malaysia's Most Outstanding Youth! He said as a young generation, he used to be skeptical towards feng shui. However, he said, time and time again, I have opened his eyes to it!

He always said that I am his role model but I should say he is my role model instead. He is an excellent guy. Vote for him. Please help to send SMS to support him.

Step 1: Type: AYA Y 4
Step 2: Send to: 36828

You can see him in the youtube by just clicking on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QAxY15-yAE

Brief Introduction about Michael Teoh

A small town boy from Penang who was ridiculed by and rejected in school for being 'weak', he persevered through the odds that were against him - winning and representing the country in two international competitions.
Currently pursuing a major in Marketing and International Business in Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand, he raises the Malaysian flag proudly being hand-picked to the Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) business conference. Aside from topping the Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) competition twice, he continues impacting the lives of many through global youth and leadership conferences, and community projects.

No comments: