Ads

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fire in Greek and Worst Drought in China


Look at what is happening in Greek and China has surprised me again that the theory of feng shui told us exactly the pattern before it happens.

a) The very serious fire that hit the Greek.

b) The worst drought to hit parts of north China in six decades has left nearly five million people short of water.

I did mentioned earlier that the year of Ox is generally a turbulence year with critical economy crisis, political dispute and diseases. http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-feng-shui-talk-for-hong-leong-bank.html Star no 9 is at the central of the annual flying star chart. As star no 9 is a star that bring happiness, hence, we might expect to have some good news from time to time. It could be the incentives from the government, toll incentive and etc. However, star no 9 is a star of ‘fire’, there will be fire disasters and drought. At the beginning of the year, Australia was hit by the most serious fire and now is the turn for Greek and China.
However, I have spend sometimes to analyse the horoscope of 2010 and glad to say that there are many bright stars in 2010 and I am going to share more in my blog in future. Please stay tuned.

1 comment:

CK Chia said...

Master Lee is a very friendly and down to earth person.I never thought Bazi could be that accurate, it really open my eyes. Thanks for your guidelines Master Lee.



PS: Master Lee,when i get my house key you will be the first one i call for feng shui consultation.