Ads

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Why all the MB Selangor have no good ending and why Teoh Beng Hock fall from the Plaza Masalam 16 July 2009?




I m fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit the key locations at Shah Alam, the capital of the Selangor. I have visited the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Building but too bad, I was not able to enter into the building.

The Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Building is Selangor's state secretariat building. It is located at Bukit SUK, Shah Alam, Selangor. It was constructed between 1982 and 1984. The building was officially opened on 2 February 1985 by Almarhum Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah of Selangor. It houses the machineries of the state government, including Menteri Besar's office, State Assembly Hall and Silver Jubilee Hall. 

Since then you could notice that all the Menteri Besar Selangor do not enjoy good ending from their pro folio. 

11.          Muhammad Muhammad Taib    14 August 1986  14 April 1997      
12           Abu Hassan Haji Omar   6 June 1997         18 August 2000  
13           Mohamed Khir Toyo       18 August 2000  13 March 2008   
14           Abdul Khalid Ibrahim      13 March 2008  - 

You would notice that the building is location on a small hill and it is a stay alone building with no firm support. I have mentioned many times that my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook that structure of land is important there should be taller land or building at the back to form support.

Also, in my prediction on 13 Nov 2013 for the year 2014 http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2013/11/feng-shui-prediction-for-2014-part-1.html, I said The most inauspicious star is at the qian palace 乾卦 which is the palace for master or king; hence there will be some very important male leaders that will step down, challenged by other or pass away.




Also, I have gone to the Plaza Masalam where Teoh Beng Hock fall on 16 July 2009. I have analysed the bazi of him and shared it in my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_bazi_ebook . As what I expected, there should be problem with the building as well.

I have checked and found that the main entrance of the building is facing the North and on 2009, the most inauspicious star no 5 yellow is the North! Also, the orientation of the building is also not according to auspicious land structure of feng shui and against the theory instead. Please refer to my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook for auspicious land structure. Of course, there are more facts to be disclosed from the perspective of  feng shui study but it is no convenient for me to disclose here. May be I will share it in my out-and-coming feng shui talk at DnP on 30/8/14. Please stay tuned for more information about the free talk. Thanks.

No comments: