Ads

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rest in peace, Tun Lim Chong Eu.


─代伟人, 一路好走, 歷史會給這位巨人劃下一個時代的坐標,檳城人以致全體馬來西亞人将緬懷您和感恩您.

Rest in peace, Tun Lim Chong Eu. Your contribution to the country particularly the people of Penang is unforgettable. I am one of the millions who would to show my gratitude to you. You have successfully brought in many foreign investors into Penang and created many job opportunities for many of us. I was one of the engineers who graduated with jobs waiting for me in the 90.

91 is definitely a high figure in term of age. It is definitely long life. Your ears show the sign of long life. My book “HOW TO KNOW A PERSON THROUGH FACE READING?” http://www.penangfengshui.com/pages/book_face_reading_ebook, page 22…..
A long ear represents long life. A Tan Sri multimillionaire who passed away a couple years ago has long ears and he enjoyed a long life.
Also, I said in page 109,
How to see whether a man will enjoy his old life?
• Fleshy chin as chin represents the old age hence if a person is with fleshy chin, he will not be lonely
• A person with fewer wrinkles will enjoy his old age.
• Fleshy earlobe also indicates that the person will manage carry his wealth until his old age.
• If there are a few lines around the neck of a person, the person will enjoy long life.
• If there is a long hair grows from the eyebrow of an old man, his life will extend longer.
I want to quote what Su Yin wrote to me: Ang Kong will poh-pee your family for all the good things you do to help others.

No comments: