Ads

Sunday, April 29, 2012

BERSIH 3.0


I have compared my prediction earlier Master Lee's Prediction for year of dragon 2012 (article dated 25 Dec 2011) with what has happened yesterday and I noticed that I wrote this:-

You will notice that there is no direct officer 正官 in the bazi four pillars 四柱of the li chun 立春. Direct officer 正官 in bazi refers to officer, government, and leader. It is also a tough year for governments to win the support from their people. The trust, support and confidence of the people towards their governments are generally low. Hence, we will expect to see some demonstrations against the governments. As many have said that this is a year of 'election' whereby there are going to have 59 countries in the world that are going to hold their general elections on 2012, I would predict there will be more ruling governments that are going to lose their power in the election or the number of seats that they will win may be decreased due to the mentioned fact. 

You may notice that I have never wear a yellow color shirt as yellow is not my favorable color according to my bazi. However, I strongly support BERSIH as 国家国家,有国才有家,我爱我的国家!I love my country, Malaysia . 大家都热血沸腾,因为我们热爱我们的国家因此我们走出来了.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel a change gonna come.