Ads

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Feng Shui of Brunei




Brunei Sultan Palace is at the back. I was told that the dome is a gold plated dome.




Do you like to stay in a country whereby you do not to pay any personal income tax, do not have to purchase any insurance package and do not have to worry about your kids' education as the government is taking care of that? Furthermore, you do not pay for any toll to use the well-build highways and the petroleum RON97 is always maintained at Brunei Dollar 0.53 per litre (if I can remember correctly?)




That are not all, if you do not have a house, the government will build a semi-detached house that only cost you Brunei Dollar 50000, even though it costs the government 100K to build it! Can you image that the government will cover your medical expenses all the way to other country if there is no suitable doctor to treat you in Brunei? They will pay for all the expenses inclusive of the medical care, flight, transport and the hotel for a family member who will take of you when you are overseas for treatment. YES, Brunei Government is doing it!



Other than no alcoholic drinks can be found in the country, I think the rest are perfect. There is no traffic jam and you basically do not have to pay for any parking ticket. People are nice and the driving attitude of the drivers there are very tolerance. Believe me, you cannot hear the sound of the vehicle horn in Brunei.




Brunei Sultan Palace from Google Earth




General Haji Sir Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah GCB GCMG (born 15 July 1946) is the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the 29th Sultan of Brunei and the first Prime Minister of Brunei Darussalam. From His Majesty's date of birth, his bazi day master is Geng Yang Gold and he should require gold elements. Hence, His Majesty loves gold and he uses gold every where. From the Google Earth, his palace should face the North West which is the direction of gold element. Being one of the most powerful and richest men in the world, all these enhance his destiny. I shall publish an article about his wonderful face figures in my next posting. Can you find the similarity in between His Majesty's face and the face of the King of Thailand? Please stay tuned and I will tell you the answer.



The river at the side of the palace forms 玉带环抱 ‘yu dai huan bao’, a jade belt around your waist which I said many times in my blog and books that it is very auspicious to have it and we do see the same thing for the Grand Palace of Thailand and Forbidden City, Beijing, China too, don't we? (Please refer to the picture above.)



I said in my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 173 that Prior to the construction of The Forbidden City, there was no water and hill in the palace until The Emperor 明永乐皇帝 decided to create them. His Majesty ordered his men to create a hill at the back of the palace in the North, called 万岁山(后改名为景山). The Emperor was trying to create good support which the palace is sitting with a solid back to form the support and we see that too for the case of the Sultan's palace. There is a hill at the back of the palace. (Please refer to the picture above)




Thanks Sonny Teo and Judy Ngian for the wonderful dinner and lunch. We had a great time together. I am glad that I have the opportunity to meet with all the great people in Brunei. Thanks again to Sonny who brought for a day tour around Brunei which helped me to see a lot of things in Brunei even though it was only my short stay there. I promise to come again as I m arranging with Sonny to hold a short feng shui sharing session. May be I go into face reading too. Thus, for those Bruneians who are interested please write me. My email address is masterlee@penangfengshui.com



With Mr Chan at The Royal Regalia Building, Brunei



Thank you so much, Mr Chan for making my trip to Brunei a reality. I owe you so much! He even applied for leave so that he can take me around Brunei. Thus, what can I say? I can only say that it is really wonderful to meet all the great people across the South China Sea 感恩感恩! I think I m the luckiest man in the world!






Also, not forgetting to thank Amir who have shared part of my travelling cost. We shall meet again.






I shall be back, Brunei!

No comments: