Ads

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Feng Shui Class in Brunei

I m going to Brunei again and this time is for my feng shui class. If you are residing in Brunei or if you have a friend there, please do inform them about my class.


Date : 15th October 2011 (Saturday)
Venue : River View Hotel
Time : From 2pm till 5pm.

Title : Learn Feng Shui Scientifically.

Participants will be given a book written by myself entitled “HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD FENG SHUI?”


Cost per person will be Brunei Dollar $60.00. Light snacks will be served.


All interested participants can email me masterlee@penangfengshui.com before end of September 30, 2011, for confirmation. We look forward to your participation.


Since I m there from 14/9/11 to 17/9/11, if you are residing in Brunei and require my feng shui audit service, please do let me know as well.

No comments: