Ads

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some of my latest update

Sorry, I have not updated my blog for sometimes as I have been busy and also sometimes I feel that I m running out of ideas. But, now I feel that it is time for me to update it to tell you what I have been doing recently.

 I m in the latest Public Bank Newspaper, "Wawasan Vision" which it mentions "Over 100 feng shui enthusiasts packed the branch and they were fully enlightened with the intricacies of feng shui brought to them by Master lee."

 Good to know that someone has informed me that my bazi reading book is quite easy to understand and it has fulfilled my objective to spend my 2 years to produce the book.

 As what I have predicted before Chinese New Year i.e. 2012 is Ren Dragon is strong water dragon that will bring lots of water. Recently, the obvious evident has just happened in Beijing.

Happy to find my books in Popular Bookshop in Gurney Plaza.








 Over delighted to receive the above sms and emails.



As what I always said, "air well" is a great building design in feng shui and we can easily find it in old buildings and glad to find it in some new house in my recent feng shui audits to some new housing projects in Penang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.