Ads

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Chinese New Year Feng Shui talks for UOB, BSG and Prudential Assurance.









My Chinese New Year Feng Shui talks for UOB, BSG and Prudential Assurance Ipoh, Penang, Butterworth, Sungai Petani, Alor Setar and Kuantan.

Glad that after one of the talks, a doctor approached me and said thanks to me for helping him to understand the complicated feng shui theory by making it easily and systematically understand to him. He is very keen to learn feng shui but no times to analyse it.

Also felt good that some of the top management of UOB and Prudential headquarter KL said I m a scholar. Am I? No lah, I m just like to share the knowledge I have with all and will take whatever opportunities I have to share those knowledge that I feel it is important for all.

No comments: