Ads

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happiest ThingS



I always wanted to post a blog but always found that I am running short of time recently.

A few things to mention and would like to share my happiness with you:-

a) A young lady came to me with a miserable face and I told her that her luck in the past 10 years were bad and she was very negative minded, she answered in surprise "How can you know it?" with her eyes full of tears. I said I knew it from her bazi. But, the bad luck is over and the next 10 years, you are a lady with good luck and I noticed when she walked out from my office, her face was full with lovely sweet smile. I felt that this is the best thing to do i.e. to give the 'confident' back to a person and luckily her bazi told me that. The happiness that I gained is not money can buy.

b) A young man called me for help in the feng shui of his newly bought house and he told me that I have a good reputation in helping people. Am I? I guess so...... HAPPY

c) I met a lady police assistant superintendent. To my surprise, she is such a nice humble lady.

I THINK LUCK IS AT MY SIDE NOW AND I KNEW IT FROM MY BAZI.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Lee, just wan to know how much u charge for bazi reading. thx

Michael Teoh said...

Hello Mr. Lee,

I agree that you have good and lucky Bazi, but from how i interpret it, not from feng shui point of view, but rather from my views - You earned the reputation and the specialty that you have today, all thanks to your perseverance and determination to study the feng shui subject.

You deserve all the attention you are getting and i am sure it will only get more prosperous!

How are you in finding the website designer for your blog? Anyone interested yet?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hi All there,

thanks a lot for you support. Fee is not important to me. I feel more happier if I can help those that need my help.

Hi Michael,

I yet to find the website designer but i need to put that aside as calls are flowing in for help in bazi & feng shui. I feel that I need to help them as there are a lot of 'cheater' out there that awaiting to cheat money from those guys.