Ads

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Please help my student!!

This is my student, Lim Eng Huat!

As what I always said, 1 destiny 2 luck 3 feng shui 4 good-will 5 education. The better person you are, the better luck you will have......
• Four years ago, a mother came to me and asked me to help her to teach her son who was suffering from leukemia.
• The father of the boy is jobless as he is also a very sick patient.
• The financial burden of the family depends solely on the mother who involves in materials recycling.
• But, she is a very strong mother.
• Due to his sickness, Eng Huat had to skip standard 1 and went straight to standard 2.
• Without much thinking, I agreed and volunteered a lower fee.
• His mom thanked me repeatedly. I could felt the sincere appreciation of a mother.
• Since that day, little Eng Huat started to come to my centre. He was so pale and weak.
• However, he was very playful.
• From him, you would feel that life is full of zest.
• But, he had started to make all my teachers mad about him because he was very playful.
• Soon, we forgot that he was a very sick patient because he was very positive about life.
• You would not felt that you were dealing with a very sick boy.
• He started to make great progress in his health.
• Once, I called him ‘Ah San’ as the rice that he needed for lunch is as much as a ‘san’ (Hill in Chinese) in a bowl.
• He then put on a lot of the weight.
• 3 weeks ago, he told me in my class “Teacher, I have recovered. I am a healthy boy now.”
• I replied him, “Very good!”
• But, 2 weeks ago, I received a call from his mom and she said, “Mr. Lee, Eng Huat has to stop coming to your centre as his cancer cells appear again!”
• My goodness, how can this be true??
• But, it is true……..
• I did not know what to say, but I will say
• If you wish to help him, please help to bank in some money to his mother bank account as below:-
• Name : Ooi Cheng Siew
• Bank : Maybank
• Account No: 1070 6825 6069
• Please help to spread this news around your friends. Eng Huat needs your help. He had just completed his first Chemotherapy treatment.
• There are 9 more treatments to go.
• I just called him and promised to visit him this weekend.
• I asked him, “Pain or not?”
• He replied, “Pain!”
• The reply made my heart broken…

From,
Lee Cheng Hoe, B. Eng. (1st Class Hons) U.K.
Principal,
LCH Educational Centre
Penang Feng Shui
www.penangfengshui.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the more we help, the better we are.

Michael Teoh said...

I agree. my sympathy to the family of this innocent child. Is his fate fated this way? How do you predict his outcome Mr Lee?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

I did not read his ba zi but from his face, he does not enjoy a good life.