Ads

Monday, November 10, 2008

Island Plaza




I have been invited to the Island Plaza for a feng shui consultation at a shop lot in the Island Plaza recently. In fact, it was a brilliant opportunity for me to find out what is wrong with the Island Plaza as it used to be one of the most popular shopping complexes in Penang. Nevertheless, it lost its attraction in these few years.

Eventually, I found the problems. There is now a road pointing at the plaza. The main entrance of the Island Plaza is fronting the road. On top of it, there are five posts in front of the main entrance of plaza. Five is the worst number as five yellow is most inauspicious star in the feng shui flying star.
I have written a number of similar real life examples from view of feng shui in my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/b00k.htm You are welcome to have one and read through it. I am sure you will get numerous benefits from the book.

2 comments:

khian beng said...

I will get one, when is it published?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, Khian Beng. The books should be ready by 25 Nov 08. They will be completely printed by then. Sorry for the delay as I want to confirm I deliver a quality book in terms of its contents with affordable price.