Ads

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Feng Shui Condominium



Last week I went for a feng shui site consultation at a condominium at Bukit Dumbar, Penang; as the owner planned to upgrade to a landed property.


I noticed the feng shui of his previous property is excellent and located at a very strategic location near the Penang Brigde. The previously owned condominium is located on a greenly hill with auspicious Qi. The occupation density is very low and there are many Dato-Dato residing in the condominium. The owner, an engineer who is working in one of the largest MNC in Penang has been enjoying the positive Qi since he moved in and thus he managed to upgrade himself to better property .


If anyone who is interested to purchase a condominium in Penang, this is a superb choice. Call me if you are interested and I will refer you to the owner. Accordingly to the owner, he is to sell it with RM250,000.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your email address is not working - can I have a contact address ? Thanks.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, you can contact me through my handphone 012-4713983 or email me using my yahoo email address : lch6339@yahoo.com. Pls refer to my official website www.penangfengshui.com and you will find my contact there.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/beach-party-supplies.html]beach Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

I am glad you said that..

manila condominiums said...

I think that is a great place to have a condominium.

Arrielle P