Ads

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marvelous, I have achieved what I wanted to.

It is great to read from the feedbacks from those who have read my book “HOW TO KNOW A PERSON THROUGH FACE READING?” that they love the book as it is simple and easy to understand. Some of them even told me that they are now bringing my book around to show it to their friends and analyzing their faces together. Marvelous, I have achieved what I wanted to i.e. TO SHARE WITH SIMPLE LANGUAGE. To teach you how to fish is better than do the fishing for you. It is my believe that to make my book simple so that all can benefit from it.

I have excerpted some of their feedbacks and I am showing them to you as below after getting the permission from them.

LiongIm Cheok
The book is easy to understand. Now I have started to observe people around me. Ooh no ... like this I can get addicted leh...

From: Tan Seeh Ber <
seehber@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pre-launching of Master Lee’s Next Book
To: "CH Lee" <lch6339@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 6:04 AM

Hi Master Lee,

I have received your book today, 'Thank you'.

When I first open the book, I read the ‘dedication’ page. I can feel the wording with my heart. It is very honour to have a supporting wife. I can feel this may be because next year I going to get married and I foresee the challenges ahead and to have a supporting wife is very important and also can share the up and down together.

I have read through the book, like the previous book; simple English & easy to understand.

TQ & BR
Tan Seeh Ber from KL

1 comment:

Chun Howe said...

Once again Crongratz to Master Lee !!.. i will looking forwards to your latest Book when i get back to Penang. Can't wait for it >.<"

From my own point of view i think it's good to know at least some basic skill of face reading because.. when i try to ask myself what do we see everyday? it's People !!! like our friends, soulmates, boss, employees, etc...

So.!! Master Lee kindly Reserve 1 for me !! I WILL BUY 1 FROM YOU !