Ads

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My book will be the reference book for USM students







Interview Session with USM Students

I am over-delighted to be interviewed by a group of the University Science Malaysia (USM) students and made them understand that feng shui is a great ancient knowledge from our ancestor. It have nothing to do with religion or race. Also, it is my pleasure for them to take my book as their reference book (buku rujukan) for their coursework and my book will appear in their report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master Lee, i wish to publish some books of my company, may i know where to get a good book printing company with reasonable price? Thanks for your reply. Regards Tan.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Pls write to my email masterlee@penangfengshui.com and I will get the salesman to call you.