Ads

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Half of the Stock has been Sold Out!


Thank you very much for your support. I have just been informed that half of the stock of my books have been sold out. It is really an encouraging news. Thanks to all the readers.


I have begin to write another book with the title "How to know a person with powerful face reading?". There will be numerous examples with the faces of VVIP but I will cover up their faces and only to show the parts that I like to show such as their ears, eyebrows or etc.

6 comments:

Michael Teoh said...

Master Lee! I am really happy for you! Congratulations!!!Fantastic!

khian beng said...

keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Master Lee, congrats!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks a lot for your support. I will continue with what I have to do.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by powerful face reading?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

It means by looking at someone's face, you can know or predict a person. Is it powerful?