Ads

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A German Artist Who is Keen about face reading

Despite my hectic schedule; it is my pleasure to meet up with Angelika Böck, an artist from Germany who came to Malaysia for her artistic research on portrayal. She found my book on face reading in Kuala Lumpur and eventually we managed to meet up each other at Malihom, Penang. She is currently attached to the Residence Program of the Wawasan Open University. She is keen to learn about the oriental face reading and she told me it will be part of her project in the dialogical portraits. We spent some great time together whereby I have given her some consultation regarding her fate from her face and she in return has advised me on how to improve the artwork of my book. Thank you very much, Angelika Böck.
You can read more about her excellent artistic works from her website http://www.angelika-boeck.de/biographie.html?L=1

2 comments:

Hong CN said...

Thanks for sharing the link - I firmly believe Angelika's writing (if she writes in English) and captures will give lots of inspiration then. :-)

Hong CN said...

I firmly believe Angelika's writing and captures will give lots of inspiration for sure. Thanks a lot on this sharing :-)