Ads

Friday, March 5, 2010

Feng Shui Seminar at Elken Kuala Lumpur










Thanks to Elken for inviting me to their headquarter at Kuala Lumpur for a feng shui talk. The hall was crowded with huge amount of people and they told me that the hall can accommodate approximate 2000 people. Thus, was I talking to 2000 people during the Cap Goh Mei?

A special thanks to Mr. & Mrs Tan Seeh Ber for bringing me to study the feng shui of MCA headquarter and Public Bank. I will post my studies if I find time. Please stay tuned.
I am quite busy recently and hope to find time that I can sit down and write something about the feng shui of MCA HQ and Public Bank. As a matter of fact, I want to write something about the bazi of Teoh Beng Hock and his son too but I always feel that I need 48 hours a day!

No comments: