Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

e-Feng Shui Class


Even though I m very busy and have fallen sick after my feng shui audits at Ampang, USJ and Klang, but I have decided to launch my projects today on the below matters. This is because today is an auspicious day.
My projects are:-
1. E-feng shui class
2. Penang Feng Shui Member Club
3. Update my website to make it look better.
Here go some details about them:-


With USD4.99 (for member) you can enjoy Master Lee's e-feng shui class with the title
"How did Master Lee manage to predict the earthquake in Chile before it happened?"
"View the video anywhere; anytime in 48 hours after you have made the payment."


Penang Feng Shui Member Club
"Membership Registration is Free of Charge"

With the power of feng shui, Master Lee has done an accurate early prediction of the earthquake in Chile before happened.


Master Lee is going to show you how he did that. You can now learn the theory of feng shui in a scientific way with many real-life examples if you follow his e- feng shui class on "How did Master Lee manage to predict the earthquake in Chile before it happened?" (Free Preview)

Learn feng shui wherever you wish and whenever you want. You do not have to fix a time and travel to a place to learn the great knowledge.
View it wherever you wish and whenever you want in 48 hours after you have made the payment. Let Master Lee helps you to do it in a simple and easy way. You can in fact learn feng shui easily. It is Master Lee's belief that we should make it easy so that more people can benefit from it.

Please click this link http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=video_listing to see more.

There are many people approached me to get me to teach them feng shui but I found that I m running short of time to conduct a proper feng shui class, hence I have decided set up an e-feng shui class. I m sure you can benefit from it.

No comments: