Ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Earthquake in western China kills 600

"Hate to know that my prediction came true again!"
Wah! Wah! Wah! As what I anticipated earlier of the year, there will be non-stop earth erosion this year and look at what is happening in China now. The death toll from a strong earthquake in a western province has risen to about 600 (updated on 16 Apr 2010), with an additional 8,000 hurt. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/ap_on_re_as/as_china_earthquake
Ooo…..my goodness!

Please read my previous posts as below about my predictions and it is absolutely right that according to I-Ching 易经, 2010 is a year of 'Thunder Earth Yu Gua’ 雷地豫卦, imaging if there is thunder in the Earth, it cannot be a peaceful year for the Earth. The Earth is going to be very unstable.

Let pray …….
(Updated on 16 Apr 2010) Iceland's volcanic ash halts flights across Europe http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100416/ap_on_re_eu/eu_iceland_volcano What an unstable Earth we are living now.

No comments: