Ads

Friday, April 30, 2010

I have never regret to quit my job as an Engineer and become a Feng Shui Master







I must say that my heart is full of happiness when I received the above compliments from some friends.
Frankly speaking, I love to work with those who:-
1. treat me like a friend.
2. trust me and respect me.
3. have full confidence of me.
As a return, I have ALWAYS reminded myself to treat them as my close friends, respect them and wish to do ALL WHAT I can to enhance their luck in what ever wayS.
In the other hand, I hate to work with those who:-
1. always think that I am trying to earn more from them.
2. those Dato and Datin who like to instruct others to work for them.
3. those who think that their money is very BIG....
IF YOU BELONG TO THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT RING ME UP....

No comments: