Thank you so much for the overwhelming response towards the feng shui class that I am going to conduct when I posted it in my blog http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-am-going-to-conduct-feng-shui-class.html Here go the plans:-
1. Objective of the class: A lot of people have the same feeling like me that they are confused when they start to learn feng shui as there are many schools of thought. Different feng shui masters tell them different version of theories. As a matter of fact, a lot of times I wasted a lot of my time explaining to my clients why did other feng shui masters tell them differently. Hence, it is important we go back to basic and core of feng shui. We will not go wrong if we go back to the basic. It is similar to "If you do not understand a complicated mechanical engineering theory, then go back to the Newton Law which is the basic for the mechanical engineering." I will bring you to the right place to start by understanding the core of feng shui through the truth of I-Ching, Bagua, 5 elements, yin and yang, hardware and software of feng shui which are called the luan tou and the li qi. There will be more to be learned from me personally in the class than through my book if time allowed. I think this class is going to be a good start for those new feng shui learners and feng shui lovers.
2. Fee: RM98 per pax for Penang Feng Shui Club Member ONLY who register before 10 Nov 2010. (Please go to http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=account to register to become the member of the Penang Feng Shui Club. It is absolutely free of charge. You will always enjoy a lot of benefits such as 40% discount and free feng shui tips and newsletters.) My new book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” will be given free of charge to you if you sign up for this class. The book worth RM36.80 if you purchase from the book shops. RM118 per pax who enroll after 10 Nov 2010.
3. Teaching material: My new book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” - 240 pages of highly useful knowledge and wisdom in feng shui that will help you to improve the quality of your life!
4. Date: 20 Nov 2010 Saturday (This is the best date that I can find so far because I have to go out-station for the rest of the weekends in Nov). May consider setting up another class on a Sunday in Dec 2010 if the class is full. Max 20 students. It is on first come first serve basis.
5. Time : 2.00pm to 5.30pm.
6. Venue: My office at 65C, Lintang Angsana, Farlim, Bandar Baru Air Hitam, Penang. It can accommodate maximum 20 people in a class room.
7. Languages : English+Mandarin+Hokkien
8. How to enroll: write to me (email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the name that you use to register in the Penang Feng Shui Club and I will tell you what to do next. Please also tell me your telephone no.)
If this feng shui class is successfully conducted, I may plan for a half day feng shui outing in Penang Island for the members of the Penang Feng Shui Club.