No wonder the share market in China crashed recently. Still remember the Dubai economy failure when the tallest building in the world was completed? I always against building skyscraper as human should not challenge the Heaven 人一定不能胜天。Don't play play.
Shanghai stocks drop 13% in a week http://news.yahoo.com/shanghai-stocks-plunge-6-42-close-075913439--finance.html;_ylt=AwrXnCJGgYlVSEkAtTTQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjR0MTVzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM3BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
The World second tallest building, The Shanghai Tower is going to be opened soon http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/shanghai-tower-on-schedule-to-open-in-2015-396348.php
If you refer to my article Dubai Economy Crisis dated December 10, 2009
http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2009/12/dubai-economy-crisis.html , I said I m very skeptical to see the world is racing to build the tallest building to ‘touch’ the sky. As what I said before, human being should be very close to the mother Earth. We should in fact touch the ground daily. Humans are born on the Earth since many thousands years ago and nobody can go against that. Therefore, we should love and respect our mother nature, instead of going against Her. We have to know who the BOSS is. We should not challenge Her by racing to build tallest building to touch the sky.
天人地三才, 各就其位, 人总是顶天立地, 天在上, 地在下, 何必跑到天上去呢?
In my article dated February 22, 2010
If you do a research, it is not hard for you know the impact of building the tallest skyscrapers:-
1. When the then world's tallest building, the Empire State Building, New York was completed in 1931, the United States fell into a great economic depression.
2. Chicago built the Sears Tower in 1974 and in the same year, the United States faced an economic recession.
3. When the Petronas Twin Towers were completed, Malaysia did not turn prosperous because of it. Instead, it fell into a slump. Today, Malaysia’s petroleum reserve is depleting.
4. When Taiwan built Taipei 101 in 2003, its economy suffered a severe blow from the global financial tsunami. Until today, it is not yet recovered.
5. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building in Dubai and many people know that Dubai is currently facing a debt crisis.
In my article dated December 13, 2008 http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-was-quite-busy-recently-in-publishing.html, I said:-why did every ex-Chief Minister in Penang lose their power in the election, and had never been able to easily or comfortably retire from their position?