Ads

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happiness Sharing and KL Visit


I would like to share my happiness here after receiving some positive feedbacks from my clients recently:-
1. Mr. Tan Peng Soon told me his family noticed positive result after my feng shui audit to his house.
2. Ms. Gooi found her true love after I showed her the necessary feng shui remedies.
3. Mrs Wong managed to conceive after my visit to her house.
4. Mr. Sek saw the power of the feng shui and it started to work positively to his centre after my visit.
5. Mr. Lee gets his promotion to be the bank assistant manager after my feng shui consultation to his house.
All these are sufficient to bright up my days.
To my friends in Kuala Lumpur,
I have been invited to Kuala Lumpur on 12 Sep 09 (Saturday) to 13 Sep 09 (Sunday) for feng shui consultations and I have planned to extend a day in Kuala Lumpur and will only fly back to Penang on 14 Sep 09 (Monday) at 5.50pm. For those who wish to meet me on Monday, please kindly contact me. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Success is the matter of persistence. Keep on your effort, you would achieve your dream Feng Shui career.

Chun Howe said...

Master Hoe,
A Feng Shui Master that always create solutions and help his clients to satisfied their life with his knowledge and experience of Feng Shui.

I am sure Master Hoe is very happy with his achievement that he has help so many of his clients yet his consultation price is reasonable !!

Master Hoe thx for everything and all the Best !!!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. They act as the momentum for me to move on. Thanks a billion.