Ads

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Dear Friend across the Ocean (England)


I still keep my original principle of practicing feng shui i.e. I love to share my knowledge. It is treasure from our ancestors and it is powerful. We should utilize to live a better life.

In fact, I enjoy more joy if my clients told me they have benefited from my consultation. I am glad to see that many of my clients eventually have become my close friends. Yes, we need money but money is not everything. You will gain more joy if your help to others is appreciated and you enjoy the respect. The respect that you gain is not because of your money but is because of the help that you have offered to others.

I always told my clients that I still believe in fate. If we are fated, then we can find each other even though it is across the ocean.

Recently, I found a lady all the way from London, England and after calculating her bazi, I knew that she is a nice and passionate lady. She is Maya, a Romanian who is staying in England. Eventually, we became good friends. I am pleased that I am able find a good friend even though she is thousands miles away from me and across the ocean. I cherish it and appreciate the friendship in between us. Wow! Amazing!

Below is her email to me……..

Subject: Re: To my friend across the ocean
To: "CH Lee" lch6339@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 2:31 AM
Dear Lee,

Being interested in Feng Shui I discovered you through the Internet pages. Reading your blog, I though what an inspiring life story, long way from Malaysia to the UK! Now helping people bring harmony in their lives. I liked your insightful commentaries about Obama, Michael Jackson, and the wealth of cities. I thought by myself I can in confidence ask you for advice! From my personal experience, Master Lee, you are accurate in the predictions; you are witty, full of positive energy and great humour. You have showed me that you are very happy to share the gift of life wisdom.

3 comments:

Nic said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for your consultation and advises.

Regards,
Nic

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Master Lee,
I feel glad to know you and I've learnt from your book about the basic of Feng Shui. I enjoy following your blog too!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks a lot for your support and I sincerely hope that you can acheive what you have planned for. Nice to know you too. It is fate that pull us together.